We’ve launched our new website and we’re excited to introduce you to our new look – you can find it on the same URL caseygrants.org.
Our new website provides clear messages of Who We Are, How We Work, What We Are Learning, and our unique approach to philanthropy. It has a clean design and an intuitive navigation system for the entire site that directs you to the information most relevant to you. It is fully responsive with mobile, and that makes it easy to navigate on a wide range of web browsers and devices.
We redesigned it with you in mind, streamlining content, offering translations into multiple languages, and putting the spotlight squarely on the work of our grantees and families.
Another notable change is that Equal Voice News, our home for stories of families leading change and solutions in their communities, is now accessible through the Foundation’s website. Click through to find rich storytelling, compelling photos, and powerful videos that elevate the voices of families.
OTHER WEBSITE FEATURES:
- Visually-rich multimedia that tells and supports stories of families.
- Interactive maps that feature our grantmaking strategy and let visitors explore the regions where we work
- An easy-to-use interactive grantee database with our grantmaking strategy of giving substantial long-term general support
- A new home for Equal Voice, and its media-rich stories, which is focused on exploration and discovery. Stories include a reader progress bar and options for podcasts, videos, photo galleries, related articles, and more
- A history page with the story of the Foundation and downloadable annual reports
- Foundation by the Numbers, a visual look at our grants awarded across regions
- What We Are Learning, a collection of assessments, grantee feedback, reports, and tools
- Easy options to sign up for Foundation newsletters, magazines and calls to action
If you have any questions or feedback you would like to share with our team, please reach out via the Contact Us page.